We are getting closer to being able to open again and I am very excited. Before we release a date, my contingency plan for the next few months will need to be approved by our board and church leaders. Hours this summer, will be less than our typical 11 hour day, but we plan to try and be open during the work hours of most parents. I will release more information once it is approved, however, I would like to hear from you. Please leave message at 803-533-1311 or message me on our facebook page.
If we open in the next few weeks, do you plan on sending your child back or are you going to wait a little longer? This information will go a long way in planning for Staff and families alike.
Our Summer Camp enrollment date is tentatively June 1st though. We are closed Memorial Day!
Thank you in advance for your assistance on this matter…we appreciate you!